English short version April 2nd, 2020.
For the complete and detailed description, please see parent site in Norwegian.
If you just want to try it one time or for a short period;
– for cars, buy a Single Day license when showing up for practice.
– for MX/ATV: By a “two months test license” (“kom-og-prøv-lisens” sms) and a “test membership” (Go to Vipps, find the right item. IMPORTANT: Write KOM OG PRØV, name, date of birth in the msg. Make a screen shot of the receipt your as member card, for presenting when showing up for practice.
BUT you want to drive more than 2 months of course 🙂 Then….
All drivers need an insurance. To get this, one need the following.
1.NMK Krabyskogen MEMBERSHIP (https://nmk.no/bli-medlem/).
The member card is in a mobil app: GNIST. Download from your usual app store and create a user. All of this is a central system (not run by the local club). For questions, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. MIN IDRETT USER for the kid and a separate user for the “ansvarshavende” (=parent) (https://minidrett.nif.no/)
This is the system of Norges Idrettsforbund (not run locally). The local club can help with basic questions. Send them to email@example.com.
3. CONFIRMATION to Norges Motorsportsforbund (NMF) from NMK Krabyskogen that the Min Idrett-user is a paying member to NMK Krabyskogen. Log on to Min Idrett, go to “Medlemskap”, go to “Finn klubb», choose NMK Krabyskogen and apply. If 1 and 2 is correct, confirmation from the local club will come within the next 3 days (usually same day).
4. LICENCE from NMF. Log on to http://mita.nmfsport.no/ with the same user and password as for Min Idrett. Click “Ønsker å kjøpe lisens”, search for Motocross and the right licens. The member card is in a mobil app: JOYN. Download from your usual app store and create a user.
This is the system of NMF (not run locally). The local club can help with basic questions. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. TRACK-FEE is to be paid directly to the club. It can be done for one and one day (60kr up to 12yrs, 110 kr from 13 yrs), or for the complete season (700kr/1800kr). Pay by Vipps at 90878. Mark with name of the driver. Screenshoot of the receipt.
Some more details regarding license:
– See https://www.nmfsport.no/informasjon/utoverinformasjon/utoverlisens-5-12-ar/.
To get a regular license, the kid must go through education first by using “Kom OG PRØV-LISENS” and to get a sign-off from the club that the education has been done.
If the education has already been done, one need to apply to NMF for a regular license. Please see the details at the NMF-site.