English short version April 24, 2021.
For the complete and detailed description, please see parent site in Norwegian.

If you just want to try it one time or for a short period;
– for cars, buy a Single Day license when showing up for practice (club membership or preparation needed).
– for MX/ATV: By a membership in NMK Krabyskogen (link) and then a «test license» (“kom-og-prøv-lisens”), valid for three months. (May take a couple of days before it’s vaild).

BUT you want to drive more permanently of cource 🙂 Then….
Go to NBF (for cars) or NMF (for MX) websites and check their updated info.
If you have questions, send a mail to post@nmkkrabyskogen.no or ask at our FB-sites.